Complete inspection, maintenance & repair services
Rotary kilns and dryers need to be carefully maintained by skilled technicians as they can deteriorate quickly when they are not operating as per design leading to high operational and maintenance costs.
Ensuring correct alignment to allow uniform load distribution minimises distortion of the shell, reduces mechanical wear and optimises the lifespan of components including tyres, rollers, girth gears, pinions and refractory. Therefore, regular inspections, maintenance and adjustments by qualified professionals are essential.
Rotary kiln & dryer services
- Kiln inspection, monitoring and reporting
- Driveline alignment and adjustment
- Tyre and roller inspection and machining
- Gear inspection and refurbishment
- Shell repair and replacement
- Lubrication testing and improvements
Contact HMR Today
Find out if we’re the right fit for your organisation. Call us on +61 8 6460 4615 or fill out the form opposite to speak with an HMR Engineering specialist.